Mobile phone usage types by age, from youngest to oldest:
- Not permitted to own a mobile by their parents (<13).
- Use mobile phones for internet and to text and talk but don't leave voicemail messages (13-21).
- Use mobile phones for internet, to text and talk and use voicemail (21-35).
- Use mobiles to talk and use voicemail (36-55).
- Use mobiles to talk (55-65).
- Own a mobile phone but rarely uses it (65-70).
- Own a mobile phone because a family member gave it to them but don't know how to use it (70-75).
- Don't own a mobile phone (75+).
Categories overlap at the margins.Source: Me.